Domestic and International Wires
At Frontier Bank you can use our Wire Transfer service to transfer money to or from your account. It is a safe and convenient way for you to move your money. Wire transfers are available for a set wire fee and may be requested through any of our locations.
For same day processing, we must receive international outgoing requests before 2:00 pm CST and outgoing domestic requests before 4:00 pm CST. Requests received after this time are processed the following business day.
Please note: Before a wire can be sent out we must have a Wire Transfer Agreement on file signed by the account holder.
OUTGOING WIRE REQUEST
When initiating an outgoing wire you must come into one of our locations. The following information will be required for sending an outgoing wire.
- Receiving institution’s Name
- Receiving institution’s Routing Number
- Correspondent Bank (if applicable)
- Swift Code (if applicable)
- IBAN / International Bank (if applicable)
- Beneficiary’s name as listed on their account
- Beneficiary’s physical address and account number
- Any special instructions
INCOMING WIRE INSTRUCTIONS (DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL)
Wire Funds to:
- Frontier Bank of Texas
- 1213 Hwy 290, Elgin TX, 78621
- ABA (Routing) Number 114925547
For Final Beneficiary Credit:
- Your Name as Listed on Your Account at Frontier Bank of Texas
- Your Address
- Your Account Number at Frontier Bank of Texas